- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Oberon Books Ltd (30 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783190132
- ISBN-13: 978-1783190133
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.8 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 232,679 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From Morning to Midnight (Oberon Modern Plays) Paperback – 30 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Born November 1878, in Germany, Georg Kaiser was to become the leader of the expressionist movement in theatre. He was, along with Gerhart Hauptmann, the most frequently performed playwright in the Weimar Republic. Dennis Kelly is an internationally acclaimed writer with his plays performed in over thirty countries. Stage plays include Debris, Osama the Hero, After the End, Love and Money, Taking Care of Baby, DNA, Orphans, The Gods Weep and The Ritual Slaughter of Gorge Mastromas. For television he co-wrote and created Pulling (Silver River/BBC Three) and has written and created Utopia for Channel Four. He also wrote the book for Matilda the Musical for which he won the 2012 Olivier Award for Best New Musical.