Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£12.99

on 19 June 2014
I have all the Moro cook books , and really didn't need another , but this is so handy .... open any page and you want to make it , and usually have most of the ingredients in my cupboard , always a plus .
on 23 June 2014
Bought this book on the back of the 3 previous Moro outings. However I found myself to be very disappointed with the purchase. This book seems to be a collection of receipes from the previous books, and in my view not worth the price. I would buy the other books if you do not own them and leave this one on the shelf.
on 10 May 2014
Basically it feels like a reworking of the original Moro cookbook with LOTS of stylish pictures. Some of the recipes you just would not want to attempt - deep fried fish heads with dates and sherry vinegar? Not for me! A nice colourful coffee table cook book, beautifully bound, but for those of you with Moro, you will have a slight feeling of deja vue.
on 23 February 2015
Very diappointing.
on 7 December 2016
Beautiful cook book! I'd buy them all in the future and may I add! It makes cooking interesting. Love it!
on 19 May 2014
This is my favourite book on the shelf at the moment. The images are taken by the staff on their smart phones giving the book a vibrancy that truly represents the hustle and bustle of such a wonderful tapas bar. I will be making these dishes for many years to come.
on 19 June 2014
Absolutely fabulous book. You will want to cook every recipe. The nice thing is that there is a very comprehensive supplier list for those ingredients that are hard to come by
Just love this book, their best yet.
on 11 October 2014
Good looking book and some delicious recipes but a lot require hard to find ingredients.
on 11 May 2014
Having tried Morito for the first time a few weeks ago, I left wanting a little bit more of all these plates. The food there is fabulous, but sadly the plates are quite small (or the bill quite high, your call), and I always feel like trying everything on the menu. It's that good!!

I was waiting for this book to come out only to understand how to make their delicious "Fried chickpeas, butternut, and tahini" (how can one make the chickpeas so crunchy??). The pictures in the book are superb as they are printed on mate paper (just like all other Moro cookbooks, which I own as well), most of the recipes are quite simple to make and the book offers a wide array of very exciting flavours, not less Arabic than the Moro ones ("Spiced lamb, aubergine, mint" or "Carrot, Caraway, and Feta"). Got the book yesterday as it just came out (so didn't try a thing yet), but I have no doubt they will be just as good as the other Moro cookbooks.

If you're looking for a reference read on traditional Spanish cuisine, this book might not be your first choice. But if you're want a fresh & inspired take on Mediterranean food with strong middle-eastern influences and seriously good food for your next dinner party, this is the real deal!
on 17 May 2014
This is another wonderful cook book from the Clarks but completely surpasses the others in my view. The recipes look so delicious and so 'do-able' that I want to get stuck in straight away - but we are off on a Scandinavian adventure tomorrow so I can't! I will be cooking my way through this when I get back. It has lots of delicious low carb recipes too that fit with my diet. I respectfully but completely disagree with the reviewer who suggested it was a re-hash of the original book. There is a much wider range of tastes and flavours and a much more accessible style. A gem.