on 12 January 2016
As a sufferer of MS i have mental and physical fatigue. Although there isn't much that cn be done for my physical ftatigue, there are things that can be done for the mental fatigue. Having looked at several supplements i decided to give this a try after trying several different energy drinks(which only made my fatigue worse :/) This stuff it like rocket fuel for my brain! I can concentrate for hours, whereas before i struggled big time. I did wonder how i was going to sleep while using it. If anything i'm sleeping better! I highly recommend this product for anyone who has similar issues
on 24 October 2017
Very good, nice amount of added vitamins; I add it to my muesli in the mornings
on 22 February 2016
Let's hope it's at least healthy because the taste is disgusting...
on 31 May 2014
I have never tried this brand of moringa before, and probably need a week or so before I can give a proper review about the quality. The packaging was good, and it explains what the product is on the back, which is nice because some companies just send you a plain bag with no info. The taste is pretty good, it's not as spicy as some moringa brands, and not as dull as others. The colour is very bright green. Overall I think this is a good brand to get.
on 5 August 2015
Ooo! This is strong stuff. I had reservations of using this as I had bought another brand previous to this and thought the world of it... However after using this I realise that it is just as good and even better because it is of a finer consistency, which means that more time was taken in bringing this to powder form. I still find it difficult to drink this, even if mixed in with something more tolerable, so the best way for me to have it is in disposable tea bags. Honestly.. It is good. Helps with many ailments. Fixes you up well and truly well.
on 1 October 2015
Love THIS Moringa!! They must source it form somewhere very special because this is better than anything I've tried.. Thanks for bringing this to us...
on 19 March 2014
The effect this has had added to my daily smoothie is remarkable. I have more energy, clarity of thought, and tend to get less grumpy. This is really good stuff, from a really good company. Try it, I doubt you'll regret it.
on 15 April 2014
This is a great product. I have taken it and it gives me energy without the shakes from coffee. It is, however, unpleasant to taste and needs to be mixed with a juice of choice.
on 13 May 2015
It's powerful herb. I enjoy drinking and using for cooking etc. thank you.
on 2 October 2013
ive bought moringa before, but the quality of this one is so much better and i would defiently buy again.