on 23 March 2014
I don't normally write reviews on Amazon, but felt obliged to for this item. I have used 'compatible' ink cartridges from many different sellers in the past, but these particular cartridges have destroyed my £200 HP all in one. It was working perfectly well until I replaced the installed cartridges with these. They produced streaked pages, weren't recogised by the printer and ended up clogging my printheads. I have had to replace both print heads since at a cost of near £60, and now STILL cannot print a single page without an error message regarding printhead alignment.

I've tried all the troubleshooting and replaced the ink cartridges with authenic HP ones, but the damage has already been done.

Stay clear... I wish I did.
on 2 March 2013
At least 1 cartridge was identified by the printer as faulty or damaged. None of the cartridges were accepted by the printer as usable. Have had to replace the lot.
on 8 February 2014
The cartridges which arrived are not the same as the ones used on the photograph. They are a different shape and so I do not think they are remanufactured cartridges unlike Jet Tec ones, and have a different label. They also have a different code to the ones in the photograph, being coded XLC not XL. My HP printer does not like them and says it needs repairing (something I have not had a problem when using Jet Tec. Annoyed as last time I bought through Moreinks, I did receive decent cartridges, but these are definitely not the same ones. Wasted my money!!!!!
on 8 July 2013
Since purchasing these cartridge's the printer does not seem to like them. Repeating a cleaning printhead process and failing alignment. Not sure if this was going to happen to the printheads or if this made it worse.
Black quite often shows as not detected.
on 11 June 2013
My sister was paying full price for the new ink cartridges so I advised her to have a look at buying the compatible cartridges. She go the full set for the price of one new one. They work perfectly and are at a bargain price.
on 29 November 2013
I found these re-filled cartridges did not give such a good print image as the genuine HP inks. Shortly after using them I had to replace both print heads but this may just have been because they had been used a lot.
on 30 April 2013
I bought a HP 940XL multipack, described as compatible but my HP 8500 printer won't accept the cartridges.
Very disappointing.
on 8 May 2013
HP printer does not like these cartridges and I have to reboot the printer which is a nuisance but they are a good price
on 8 March 2012
Instead of an original product you can easily use this one. It works, same ammount of ink and much cheaper
on 2 December 2012
These are the best as they work well in my printer. they are chipped so should work well with any listed printer.