on 17 May 2013
For the price it s ok, but basically you get what you pay for. I don t like the handle which seems cheap and uncomfortable to use if pulling a heavy load as its not chunky enough. The opening capacity is not as large as I would like for accessing, otherwise its not bad for the price. I would have returned it but felt not worth the effort considering what I would have to pay for return postage!
on 29 September 2014
The reviews I read were quite mixed, but I took the chance anyway. Quite impressed overall the front pockets are really useful and gives ready access to passport and papers etc. Other reviews said it tipped over easily, so when I packed mine I put shoes and heavier stuff to the bottom and had no problems at all. Couldn't believe how much it holds too.
on 28 October 2014
A very nice bag, light but also sturdy enough to travel with, and looks good too.
A special compliment to the customer service provided by More4Bags as the original was lost in the postal service, through no fault of the senders, but they were helpful beyond expectation in replacing it, so I would not hesitate in purchasing from them again.
on 30 April 2014
I bought this suitcase to use as cabin luggage on short trips. I have already used it to carry a heavy load of books into town and it withstood that without any problems. I don't find the handle very comfortable to use, especially when the suitcase is full of heavy items. Otherwise, I am happy with it.
on 2 October 2013
Feels a bit flimsy but I have used this bag on a trip to America and 2 trips in Europe and it is still going strong. Holds a lot and because it is lightweight you can put all your heavy luggage in such as shoes!!
on 16 July 2015
Decent enough for light travel but is flimsy and so when the case is standing up your belongings sink to the bottom and make it wider than hand baggage size. Fortunately RyanAir let us through without paying an extra charge but they did insist it go in the hold as there wouldn't be room for it. Because of this reason it also falls over as the weight distributes unevenly! If the front was sturdier it would be great but it did let us down. Will probably replace it next time we go abroad but is okay for general non-plane travel.
on 6 August 2013
I have used this so many times! It is very lightweight and fits cabin baggage for Monarch, easyjet, jet2 and flybe. (I am sure that it will fit more but they are the ones I have used!)

Really, really pleased with this! Perfect for a weekend away though I reckon I could get a full weeks clothing in it!
on 30 May 2014
Having read reports of handle not long enough, material not strong enough, well I am 5'6 and I found the handle no problem at all very easy to use. The material was perfect for it wasn't going into the hold and the amount you can fit into the case is brilliant.

For the price this is an excellent buy!
on 26 May 2015
We used for a weekend away and was perfect for the two of us , fitted loads in. Principle purchase was as hand luggage for our holidays but we havent tested yet ! but am confident all will be well. Certainly can't complain for the price paid.
on 15 May 2014
Nice little cases, however, they were still still bigger than EasyJets's definitely cabin luggage size. Saying that we showed the woman on the luggage check in the cases and she said they were fine to go on as hand luggage. Out of everyone on the plane, ours were the biggest. Always the worry that they may be refused on board but have to be stored in the hold (at no charge). They looked nice and were easy to wheel or carry around. A little more untidier inside with the loose lining and no straps than I liked but thern they were quite cheap to buy!