More4Homes Reclining Home Cinema Lounge Kino Leather Recliner with Drink Holders Armchair Sofa Chair, Brown
|You Save:||£160.00 (53%)|
- The stunning brand new Kino Manual Recliner Armchair with Drink Holders has been developed to the highest standards, providing strength, durability and supreme comfort.
- Comfortably padded, gives comfort and support where it's needed the most. This model offers soft padding, excellent lumbar support and full chaise seating.
- High quality Push Back Recliner Mechanism, place your hands on the arm rests of the recliner and in conjunction with pushing forward on the arms lean backwards using your body weight to recline the chair.
- High Quality Real Leather (Bond Grade) facing upholstery with 12 months peace of mind Warranty.
- Fancy watching a movie, well this is the ideal chair, just think... make your favourite drink, place it in the drink holder, recline to your preferred position. Watch, relax, drink and enjoy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Stunning and Compact Kino Recliner Armchair with Drink Holders.
The Kino with Drink Holders is one of the latest recliners in our Premier collection offering unsurpassed comfort. This is a compact size chair ideal when space is limited. It is upholstered in super soft Real Leather (Bond Grade). It is reclined using a Push Back Recliner Mechanism and combined with foam arms and pillow back support enables you to really sink into the recliner for hours. And the supportive seating gives comfort and support where it's needed the most. This model offers soft padding, excellent lumbar support and full chaise seating.
Push Back Mechanism Functionality;
To operate the Push Back mechanism place your hands on the arm rests of the recliner and in conjunction with pushing forward on the arms lean backwards using your bodyweight to recline the chair. The footrest will rise in unison with the back reclining. To return to the upright position, gently push the footrest down with your legs to lock it back into place; at the same time the back of the recliner to return to it's original position. As this chair work purely off the users body weight, as you lean your shoulders forward the chair will return to the original upright position.
Fancy watching a movie, well this is the ideal chair, just think... make your favourite drink, place it in the drink holder, recline to your preferred position. Watch, relax, drink and enjoy
Dimensions as a Seat: H: 104 cm, W: 82 cm, D: 88 cm
Dimensions Fully Reclined: H:75, W:82, D:165 cm
1 x Recliner Chair
Top Customer Reviews
As per other reviews the silver decor on the rim on the drink holders did scrape off quite early on (as it began to peel i cleared the rest off gently with damp wire wool as the half scraped off silver rim was un-sightly). Underneath the silver veneer is a complementary brown colour and I think that looks more pleasant than the bright shiny silver so i was pleased it peeled off, though of course this is a matter of personal taste.
Regarding delivery, i live on a second floor flat. The chair came in two pieces in one box. From the van I and the van driver slid the box through the main block door and then as I stood thinking about it I found it easier to unpack the box in the communal hall and take the enclosed two pieces up seperately to my second floor flat (naturally removing the packing to the communal bins afterwards). Doors: The overall box did fit through our normal size communal door onto the street and the two unpacked pieces were easy to take through my own front door which is in a tight corrridor without much leeway. Mind with all this, you have to be able to lift a fair weight to lug up the heavier of the two pieces, if you live in a flat or have stairs to negotiate and have doubts you will need a friend but i think an ordinary man on his own should manage, with some effort and puffing.Read more ›
My only regret is that I didn't get one of these years ago instead of making do with an old sofa that looked nice but didn't provide adequate support, was really uncomfortable and did more harm that good but recliners have been ridiculously expensive and are often ugly and huge. But not this one. I wish there were lighter colour options but needs must and back pain won over shade.
The best part about this chair is the price. I was worried that as it was so affordable it may be badly made but thank heavens, it is robust, well put together and extremely comfortable.
First of all: It arrived within days and was delivered to our door without any fuss by a very helpful courier, despite the fact that he had to negotiate parking issues and a lift!
- The chair itself is very light weight, came in two pieces that were so easy to assemble; simply slot one bracket into another and that's it; no screws or any difficulty at all.
- There are four separate feet that screw easily into the bottom and raise the seat off the floor by 4.5 cm
- The leather is beautiful, very soft (keep sharp objects away from it) and the covering is well made and put together -
- There are two plastic 'drinks' holders at the front of each arm that is 9cm across and about 8.5 deep. It won't take a mug with a handle but is ample for most tumblers and perfect for remote controls and mobile phones. (I agree with another reviewer that these would look better without the silver rim and I hope it peels off sooner rather than later; aesthetically, that is my only criticism, a minor thing that cheapens the look but can be changed.)
- The recline has two main settings and a smooth, easy action: simply hold the arms and push back.Read more ›
So details about the chair, It comes in 2 pieces (boxed) it is so easy to install even I managed it!, You just crew the feet onto the bottom of the base and slide the backrest section onto the metal slides on the base. Then there is a black leather flap that hangs down from the rear of the backrest which you simply attach to the bottom of the base (these have Velcro strips so are super easy)
The chair comes with 2 inbuilt cup holders which are surprisingly deep so there is less chance of spillage.
The shipping weight is 30kg but the chair itself is surprisingly easy to handle. I will most likely be buying a second chair in the near future.
Ease of use 5/5*
Would I recommend this chair? In a word, Yes
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good chair. My father in law loves it and it arrived 2 days after it was order:) amazing quality thank you again for selling this :)Published 24 days ago by Sarah Vane
Delivered within 4 days. 2 men brought it in for me as I am 70 and cannot lift heavy things. I put it together myself and it was easy. Lovely chair and great value for money. Read morePublished 1 month ago by peterpan
Poor work man ship on arms of chair natal putruding through material. Apart from that it a nice comfy chairPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
just one probien i had with the chair was the metal thread was missing to put leg on so i had to clue it on but i wood buy a gain from them the chair was... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Davidharrop