Have one to sell?
More Words That Sell: A Thesaurus to Help You Promote Your Products, Services and Ideas Paperback – 16 Aug 2003
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
More than 3,500 words, phrases, and slogans guaranteed to hit your target with power and precision--every time!
In today's highly competitive, quick-hitting marketplace, choosing the correct words is vital to the success of your message--far too vital to be left to chance! More Words That Sell provides you with more than 3,500 high-powered, high-profit words, phrases, and slogans that have proven their ability to hold readers' attention as you deliver your message and to persuade them to respond.
Taking up where the bestselling Words That Sell left off, More Words That Sell supplies you with all-new tools for fine-tuning your copy and hitting the hot buttons of your target audience. Nearly thirty alphabetically arranged, special-purpose categories help you quickly locate exactly the words you need to:
- Make readers feel your message instead of just read it
- Add muscle to your copy by using powerful verbs and adjectives
- Find the right words and phrases for niche markets
- Boost results by using words that appeal to basic human needs
- Invite interaction from website visitors--and bring those visitors back
- Create a favorable impression with resumes and cover letters as well as with general business correspondence such as reports and memos
- Use colors, fragrances, sounds, and textures for vivid sensory appeal
Ask any veteran writer and you'll be told that one word can make or break a message. Finding that word under the pressure of a tight deadline, however, can be difficult if not impossible. Let More Words That Sell help you choose the words that will boost the effectiveness and profitability of your message--whether you're promoting products, ideas, your business, or yourself.
About the Author
Richard Bayan is a freelance writer who spent over two decades as an award-winning advertising copywriter and copy chief. He is the author of the bestselling Words that Sell, The Cynic's Dictionary, and more than 150 online columns and essays.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?