on 10 April 2015
Looking back I discovered that I actually downloaded this book back in 2013 but I've just read it now as part of the 'To See About A Guy' collection.
Ryan's four year relationship with Brooke is finally over, he was never fully committed to it but now four weeks later he's struggling, he's forgotten how to be single after all they'd been together since they were both seniors at Jefferson High.
Ryan's boss Paul drags him out for the night and they hook up with two women but Ryan's not really feeling the spark so maybe Drea's just not the woman for him. Anyway Ryan gives Drea a lift home and he meets her cousin Zach.
I enjoyed this book and while there's nothing new or particularly deep here I liked both the characters and the way their relationship developed, I might even read the next book 'More Than Friends 2'
on 6 April 2018
This is a good intro to the set of books. Ryan is straight as far as he’s concerned, that is until he meets Zach and all the things he was so sure of go out the window. Going now to read the rest in this series
on 4 April 2015
A first time M/M romance, but don't start rolling your eyes expecting nothing but smut. This is a tender, caring story about a guy who is finding that girls don't actually do much for him any more, and is drawn in by a new friend. Yes it's not the longest book in the world, but it doesn't feel rushed and the confusion the young man feels is believable, as is the way the older more experienced man is not forceful and understands his confusion.
on 31 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It wasn't the sort of thing I would normally read, but, I was curious, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I thought the book was well written, with well rounded characters and an interesting plot. It's not a short story as such, but not so long that it takes forever to read. Ideal if you have an hour or two to kill.

All in all, a sensitive portrayal of a gay romance written by a highly competent writer.
on 29 November 2013
Not my usual type of read but thought I would give it a good, nice little story about a boy coming to terms with himself in a way he didnt even expect. Like the way this was written and you could imagine these two guys individual characters so well it makes you smile. Quick easy not too heavy well written
on 15 May 2013
I loved Zach and Ryan's story. I found the characters likeable and believable. The steamy bits were poignant and yet still smoking hot. The only drawback was that I would of liked a longer story. It comes to an abrupt, if satisfying, ending. Still it was a great coffee break read and I 'll add it to my favourites!
on 15 October 2013
Didn't know what to expect with this as it's not my usual type of book. I was reaaly glad I read it. It has a lovely story and even though there is quite a bit of sexual content it was written well and not at all crude. The characters are fun and it made me laugh out loud in places. Well worth reading.
on 27 April 2014
This is the first book in the series, this book is where you are introduced to Zack and Ryan. Read this first to get to know how their story started. It is a great introduction book into the characters. I just felt it was still lacking in surprising plot twists.
on 20 February 2014
A very good read which in a way made me wish that this never happened to me when I was younger with some o the friends I had.
Yes a very good book plus it's a beautiful romantic novel also.
I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes a good romance to read.
on 30 December 2013
This is one of those good stories where the main characters waltz around each other for a while before making the ineviteable move which concludes in them being "more than friends". A very good well-written stoty well worth getting and reading. Highly recommended