on 15 January 2014
Having just purchased a slow cooker and getting into the craze I wanted to combine healthy more low cal foods so it didn't feel naughty!

This book hits the jackpot and gives delicious recipes that always look good, and taste it.

The one problem I have with this book compared to others is I find it an important factor in whether I want to make something by how it looks! There are no pictures indicating this which is the only thing that lets it down.

Other then that, worth a purchase!
on 24 June 2015
This is a nice book but unfortunately it's a bit of a pain having to use cup quantities and converting into metric. Recipes are nice though so if using american weights and measures are not a problem for you then would definitely recommend.
on 20 December 2013
A friend already gave me the first book in this series and I used it to death. Have looked for other skinny slow cooker books since and was delighted when I found this. Great, tasty low cal meals. Lots to choose from and super simple to make. Highly recommended.
on 24 April 2014
I only use the slow cooker a couple of times a week, on te days i work normally, we have ejoyed some lovely meals which have all been easy to do and as a bonus they are low in fat.
on 27 April 2014
this E- book has a number of recipes, and for any one stuck for ideas, this could prove to be of great help, I don't know whether or not you can print off some of the recipes, but it is a handy book to have ,
on 1 February 2014
Downloaded the first book and really enjoyed the recipes, and we still refer to it often.

Up to now, we have tried the garam masala prawns and black-eyed bean sausage casserole, and found them to be delicious, very tasty.

We also have our eye on a couple of the chicken dishes. Still a good book, but we find that some of the other recipes in this book use less commonly used ingredients which makes them expensive, so less recipes for us to choose from. What a shame. Hence the 4 stars.

Try the first book if you haven't already.
on 30 January 2015
a good book for you if you are not a professional food preparer. it is well presented in a straightforward manner without using too many of the more exotic end of ingredients. slow cooking does give the one cooking the time to be quite sure that the recipes have been followed faithfully. therefore results can be generally relied on.
on 28 June 2014
More Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes: 75 More Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400...

I am pleased. Good recipes giving a guide as to the calories consumed per portion.

Good bases to gauge the meals one prepares in general, and portion sizes.
on 23 July 2015
Excellent cookery book. Have tried lots of the recipes on my family so far and everyone of them have been a hit. No fancy ingredients either. Everything is readily available in my local supermarket. Would highly recommend.
on 5 April 2014
simple,tasty variety of low calorie meals,with very little work involved.Great for the working 5-2 dieter.10 out of 10.Highly recommended.Get it!