on 27 October 2013
"Great top, I had read all the good reviews on the other colours and this one is no exception. Soft inside, good slim (but not tight) fit, neck zip is good to allow change in temperature during training. Thumb sleeves are great and gloves fit over nicely to keep draughts out. I bought it to use for winter BMF training outdoors, it has a good long length so no no cold back when doing burpees! Finally the colour is excellent, really good visibility. Washes well too. Recommended. :)"
on 8 April 2017
nice reflective, be seen, running top but i have found it to be too hot to run in. it doesn't feel like it 'breathes' at all. \very thick material. And I would have preferred it without the thumb holes as i found that when i inserted my thumbs in the holes it made the sleeve pull on my shoulders (perhaps I have long arms!) . it is NOT my favourite top and i only wore it on freezing cold nights or when i needed to take my phone and a few extras with me as the pockets are useful. But it has not come out of the cupboard often! There are better running tops out there.
on 18 May 2017
I'm a proper pear shaped size 16 (the true 16 not 14 as ships tend to do) little figure hugging around the tummy but eating too much food tends to not help. Keeps me very warm that when running in sleet conditions I'm still warm. Not good idea to wear autumnal as too thick keeps hands warm too.
on 13 March 2017
Warm and very visible. Has transformed my winter running
on 14 January 2014
I am a size 10/12 on top, so ordered the size 12, way way too small. I love the top though and have ordered a larger size.
on 23 November 2013
I don't normally write reviews but this top is excellent - stays fleecy on the inside after washing, really warm (even in 0 degrees you only need a short sleeve or vest top underneath), keeps shape and nicely visible/ reflective on dark mornings. I have a lot of running kit, and this is the best quality at a great price. So much so I have just bought the same top in blue - I would add that the sizing is neat - I'm normally a 10 and it's ok, but a bit too fitted, so have gone up a size for the blue. Sleeve length is good - I have very long arms.
on 20 June 2017
I love the quality of this running top, but it is quite snug. Would definitely order a size up
on 8 November 2013
I love this top - so much so that I've ordered another in a different colour! Very warm and toasty, thick fleecy backed material that is very stretchy and comfortable to wear. Perfect fit - I ordered a size 10 and it fits very well. Hi-viz detail a welcome addition.
on 28 January 2017
Perfect ! Exactly what I was looking for ! .... Warm,lovely ,comfy fleece inside ... bright ... you feel safe running out in the dark ...
But still look before stepping off a pavement ... this top is not a life saver ! It's so you are seen ! To a point ... but as a runner there are still idiots drivers who try to scare you so you will still need Commen sense guys girl's !
I love my new high vis top ....would recommend ! X
on 7 November 2013
I have recently taken up jogging. Now it has turned colder I decided to invest in one of these thermal tops. It is really good. The fabric is good quality and it is warm. True to size. Definitely high vis!!