Customer reviews

More Mile Beast Foam Roller 33cm
Size: 1 SIZE|Change
Price:£10.00+ Free shipping

on 3 November 2014
Being disabled my making full use of this is long gone but I use it as a back massage and to stretch my spine over whilst sat on the setee.
Several times a day I drop it behind me and just lean back, luxuriating in an ideal stretch. The dimensions are perfect for this and the foam padding makes it non slip and just right to knead the long spinal muscles.
This is such a simple yet brilliant idea, I would not now be without one. Even in limited use it mobilizes my vertebrae and stretches and massages my back muscles.
on 5 February 2014
Absolutely fabulous roller & I can't imagine why others on sale here would need to cost twice what this one does. Have used it on an injured calf muscle and it has proved to be the best £20 I ever spent. If you are injured get one!
on 1 August 2016
As good as you'll see lying around in any Gym. The science behind these rollers isn't massively sophisticated and doesn't require a sophisticated piece of equipment. This is good for your bigger muscles but for the back, shoulders, chest, calves etc I'd recommend a golf, lacrosse/hockey and tennis ball combination. I've had this for ages and no marks or damage and works well still.
on 12 December 2014
Very sturdy, good exercise guide to go with it. I wasn't prepared for how much it would hurt to start with (tender spots in muscles) but now I'm using it regularly there's definitely a difference in recovery times after a run, and I have hardly any tenderness so it's doing good things for me!
on 25 July 2015
Does exactly what it says it does, agree entirely with prior reviewers, larger smoother parts give a gentler massage, smaller bumpier parts give a deeper massage. Excellent for several family members to get those knots out!
on 11 June 2014
I like this item, firm but not too hard. Essentially a standard plastic tube with a what feels like a 'tough foam' exterior. My personal preference would be to have the 'ribs' a little bit harder but this is probably personal preference. All in all, a great item, good service, quick delivery, very reasonably priced and would recommend to all those in the market for one.
on 22 February 2017
Fantastic item, use it all the time after and before a work out. It has really helped.
This is a must for a keen gym bunny!
on 5 January 2015
I do a lot of cycling and was recommended this by a Physio to help rub out muscles knots in my legs and back. My god it does the trick! Its painful (in a good way) and as you simply roll over it, gravity does the hard work and you can feel it pressing and pushing all the muscle knots away! You feel great afterwards!
on 29 September 2014
I'm a big guy, and this works really well.

I was a bit skeptical at first, as it looks like it might break under me, but I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's does the trick!
on 12 May 2014
A little to soft and the different textures make it difficult if you need deep tissue use. But ok for the cost