- Paperback: 290 pages
- Publisher: Westholme Publishing, U.S.; 1 edition (30 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594160740
- ISBN-13: 978-1594160745
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 560,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
More Fire: How to Run the Kenyan Way Paperback – 30 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Toby Tanser is a director of the New York Road Runners - the world's largest running organization.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Already been a fan of the previous edition, this edition is even better and pushes the knowledge and insight about Kenyan running to the next level.
Unlike other books on running, which focus too much on the scientific and technical aspects of running "More Fire" is a result of in-depth analysis and evidence of how the Kenyan elite athletes train, how they live, how they race and their fundamental values, attitudes and behaviours, which drives them to excel and dominate in the world of running.
I strongly recommend the book to all the aspiring runners, athletic coaches or those involved in governing athletics, it is a must read. Many valuable lessons can be learnt from how the Kenyan's do it.