- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Abacus; New Ed edition (4 April 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0349107041
- ISBN-13: 978-0349107042
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 3.1 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Moral Animal: Why We Are The Way We Are Paperback – 4 Apr 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
THE MORAL ANIMAL overturns old ways of thinking. (INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY)
This is not a book of breathless reportage from some frontier of science; it is an eye-opening, thought-provoking, spine-tingling, mind-boggling, wish-I-had-thought-of-that sort of science book. (TLS)
A damn good book. (THE TIMES)
Anyone who finds the human race a bit of a puzzle will find much stimulation in this book. (SUNDAY TELEGRAPH)
* A lucid and provocative study of the ground-breaking new science of evolutionary psychology.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book when I first read it and have now added it to my shelves (what's saying quite a lot as I have a very limited storage space so need to choose my books wisely).
If you have any interest in psychology or the reason we evolved the way we have (psychologically rather than physically, then this is the book for you).
I have a large interest in the subject and have done online courses and read books/ studies before but have no formal qualifications in the area but the language was clear and easy to understand despite.
I have come to tolerate badly edited free books from Amazon but having paid good money I feel the lack of even s simple spell check makes this a serious condemnation of Amazon abusing its partial monopoly of e-books. I give it 3 stars as an average of 4 stars for content and zero for bad presentation and editing
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews