Colour: White|Change

on 13 October 2015
Great product. Fits S4 well, feels substantial and of good quality. My phone now lasts 2 days instead of 1 with heavy use. Phone charges first then the case. It is bulky and the phone will become double it's thickness but it's a good compromise.
on 16 February 2016
I was dubious buying this battery pack. There are many different chinese low quality battery packs out there and most of them don't really work.
I have to say, this one works and does exactly what it says on the tin. Gives about 60-70% charge to my old Galaxy 4 which is great. Easy to use as well - just plug the charger as you'd normally do.

Yes, it would add weight and size to your phone. At first, I was really unsure whether I'd be able to live with this thing on my phone as the dives feels like a brick, but after a week or so you get used to it.

Used it for a couple of months now and it works great

I would recommend it for sure.
on 15 August 2014
Works wonderfully, charges your phone after/while it charges the case, sleek, light, protects your phone from impacts and holds at least a 50% battery charge. Considered other options but the after seeing the iPhone mophie, which looks worsr than this one, I couldn't question it's efficiency. Only reason I'm not using mine is because I changed my phone - and I wish it was available for the new one.
on 19 May 2015
Really fast delivery. Fantastic product. Didn't upgrade my old phone, decided on sim only. Battery wasn't holding charge if I was out late at night so this was just perfect. Excellent as a case. Makes phone slightly bigger but I think it's great. Would definately recommend it.
on 20 March 2016
Excellent produce and really good value. Unlike a battery extender, this charger doesn't have to be used unless the phone's own battery gets low. This means the life of this product will last longer

This is a really good produce which I would certainly recommend.
on 22 August 2016
Lovely case and works fine but the Matt case attracts fingerprints easily and the case top comes of easily when it falls. But overall the case provides lovely battery life and is an excellent product by mophie.
on 10 April 2016
I bought this for my daughter. Excellent product and fast delivery. Easy to apply. Highly recommended. Free second unit enclosed, so I was able to affix to my own phone too. Well done Mophie, most impressed.
on 5 February 2015
Works fine as a battery pack and protective cover, however it does affect the signal strength so you can have issues in rural areas with this, end up taking the pack off so i can get a signal at times
on 19 April 2014
It didnt fit the Samsung Galaxy S4 so they refunded me the money and refused to replace with another
on 10 August 2014
Seems to work fine but doesn't extend the phone running time as much as I thought it would.