Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£29.95 - £66.49

on 1 March 2013
It looks great, charges my iPhone and my iPad. The only problem is that the red comes off. When not in use I store it on some non slip material which has now gone red. As yet I can't see that the colour has been lost anywhere on the Powerstation.
on 15 April 2013
I love this! It's small and light enough to keep in my handbag, and it's never failed to top-up my iPhone or iPad after a day away from power sockets. I've recently taken some all-day coach and train journeys, and it kept me going. I'd totally recommend it.
review image
on 28 June 2013
I actually managed to lose my original one of these (perhaps the one disadvantage of them being portable!), but have replaced it - could not bear to be be without it.

Pretty simple product, but offers excellent piece of mind when out and about - I no longer have to worry about my phone being on less than 20% battery before leaving home or the office. I get about 2-3 full iPhone 4S charges out of it.
on 14 August 2012
I bought this from the Apple Store and it really is a great bit of kit, especially for mobile travellers like myself. Being able to charge my iPhone up to FOUR times as well as stepping up the output to charge the iPad is just great. I've managed to survive a whole working week without plugging any of my iDevices into the mains.
on 19 March 2014
I get at least three iPhone charges out of this pack and it even charges my iPad.
Beautiful design and great size to slip into my bag. An expensive purchase but it oozes
class and I am sure will last a very long time.
on 7 February 2013
I'm always about with work and don't always have access to a plug outlet. Used the mophie juice pack several times in the first week. Charged iPhone 5 and iPad mini no problem. Worth every penny.
on 7 May 2012
I bought this as a back-up for my new iphone 4S and it works great, I can get about three full charges out of it, also I have used it to charge my wifes Samsung S2 mobile too. After I first purchased the Mophie, it wasn't touched for 2 or 3 months but when I came to use it, it still held a full charge !!!
on 29 January 2013
I must admit that it is pricey. It is extremely smart and compact and it seems to be able to charge anything so long as you have the cable.
on 7 February 2016
Do not buy the red one! I fell for the low prices offered by the seller, however, when the product actually came, the packaging was already open and the micro usb needed to charge the power pack was also missing! I thought i was buying the product brand new, couldnt see anywhere it was second hand.
on 20 May 2016
Do not buy! After a few months and only using it several times it no longer works. This has green lights which indicate it is fully charged however when coming to charge and plug into my iPhone the power station becomes dead. This is unreliable.