Moover Wooden Prairie Wagon - Natural
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Combines both historic and modern design
- Offers long lasting play value
- Flat pack click key system
- Safe rounded corners
- Constructed from quality linden plywood
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Nostalgia and history are alive and at full gallop with the Moover Prairie Wagon. This Prairie Wagon is well designed with historical influences. As with all the ranges, the design focuses on what children like to see, touch and play with. Moover brings high end Danish design to a series of wooden toys created to encourage toddlers to explore the world around them in a fun and safe way. It is distinctive for the way in which it blends craftsmanship with bold looks.
The Prairie Wagon can be used to transport various items both inside and outdoors in dry weather. When your child gets older he/she can learn how to assemble and separate the Prairie Wagon. Attention to detail is a hallmark of the range with each of the wheeled toys also featuring shock absorbing rubber wheels to cushion toddler's speed and potential damage to furniture, giving inquisitive toddlers the freedom to roam without worry. Critically, for today's environmentally conscious parents, the range is lovingly crafted from wood sourced from sustainable sources.
Each Toy in the Range is Designed To:
• Encourage toddlers to develop their motor skills confidently and at their own pace.
• Help toddlers explore their environment freely without causing any damage.
• Appeal to toddlers' aesthetics with simple shapes and bold cherry red and yellow colour ways and accents.
• Bring years of joy to a family with the quality craftsmanship ensuring each toy can withstand the test of time and boisterous love.
• Be a good addition to the home (not always the case with toddler's toys).
These truly are toys that will last generations. This item is delivered in a flat pack and can be assembled easily and quickly with a click key system without the use of any tools. The assembly is a joint, constructive experience for both children and grown-ups. Later on, the children will be able to assemble the toys themselves.
Top Customer Reviews
This was beautifully, appropriately finished that there was no concern that a small child would harm them self. Easily assembled (slots together) and is now apparently a firm favourite.
While this is a nice item and will probably last for several years I still think that this is a lot of money.