- Mass Market Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group; Reissue edition (31 May 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0440158079
- ISBN-13: 978-0440158073
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.9 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 644,427 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Moonshine War Mass Market Paperback – 31 May 1998
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
0;was Prohibition, and a big, hell-raising Son Martin had himself something special: $125,000 worth of Kentucky's finest home-made whiskey, no one was going to steal it. Because when it came to shooting, fighting, and outsmarting the Big Boys, Son Martin wasn't just good. He was bad . . .dangerous. . . and deadly.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend this book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?