- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3102 KB
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HEVCTJ8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #461,946 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Moonrat Saga Part One (The Bowl of Souls Book 1) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What is more - unlike most who write novels these days - the characters who are good are actually good people. It does not take the viewpoint that EVERYBODY has some evil motivations even if they are the hero. The good people are good people. It is refreshing.
My most surprising aspect of these novels, is the fact that I was made to care about creatures I have always hated in literature. I find ogres and orcs and even dwarves boring. They seem to always be clones of each other from other works.
This made me care and truly enjoy characters of this nature. I won't say who as it may spoil some things. The point is, I found myself caring for these characters. That has never happened to me before and proves the fantastic character building this author is capable of.
A warning for those who like grey villains. The villains here are evil for evils sake. The list for power. So if your looking for somebody making bad choices for good reasons you won't find it here. The heroes are good and the villains are evil. The old fashioned way. It is also done extremely well.
My only complaint I have had in the course of reading these novels, is the endings to books 1 and 2. The endings feel like chapter breaks instead of an ending of a novel. This bothered me probably more than it should have.
However, I will point out that i was satisfied with the ending of the third novel.
If you like good, and lovable characters, read these novels. Not only that, but the story is paced very well as well. You won't find yourself bored, there are very few slow points.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age