Customer reviews

on 29 March 2012
So third book into the series and there's a third guy wanting to get with Allie ... at this point the series is starting to feel like House of Night, where every important guy seems to want to get with Zoey. That's my only annoyance so far, just that one. Other than that I'm really enjoying this new (to me) series.

This time around Allie meets her grandmother and helps save the day in Boundless, then re-introduces her mother to her grandmother. As well as dealing with major drama between the 3 guys she's had after her so far. This series is really a welcome addition to the YA genre, which is fast becoming filled with a lot of the same type of story. And before anyone jumps in with "Not every YA is the same", that's not what I said ... so don't bother.

I definitely recommend the Unbidden Magic series to anyone that likes supernatural stories.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse