- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1975 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Publisher: PowWow Publishing (18 Nov. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007XJU3OY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,051,712 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2934 in Kindle Store > Books > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths
- #4204 in Kindle Store > Books > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
- #10637 in Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Fairy & Folk Tales
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£10.09|
Save £7.02 (70%)
Moon Over Monsters (Christina's Chronicles Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Christina finds her way into a huge kingdom that is hidden in a small forest in Germany. She fights to rebuild the protective shield that hides this kingdom from a world of brutal humans with magical powers that come from her unique lineage. All the while slowly falling for an Elf Prince. It is also refreshing to learn that the humans weren't the only brutal forces but that all parties had a fault to play in the brutal history leading to the separation of the two worlds.
This story is so fun and enchanting and Kate Mathis delicately sets up the next installment in this series by leaving doors open but teasing what lays beyond. Who is the King of the magical word and where is he? Will Christina remember what she experienced? Where is the dragon and Croket?
I highly recommend this read!!
Added note: Hold tight. I couldn't wait to find out when the next book was coming out, so I wrote the author. She says it will probably be this fall for the next book. I can't wait!
I read this when it first came out and just finished it again.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Fairy & Folk Tales
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery