- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Armchair Fiction & Music (22 Jun. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612871569
- ISBN-13: 978-1612871561
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,493,718 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Moon is Green and Other Tales Paperback – 22 Jun 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Fritz Reuter Leiber, Jr. (1910 - 1992) was an American writer of fantasy, horror and science fiction. He was also a poet, actor in theater and films, playwright and chess expert. With writers such as Robert E. Howard and Michael Moorcock, Leiber can be regarded as one of the fathers of sword and sorcery fantasy, having in fact created the term. Moreover, he excelled in all fields of speculative fiction, writing award-winning work in fantasy, horror and science fiction. --Wikipedia --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Leiber absorbed his share of that warping, but damn good writers are damn good writers, regardless. Yes, this story is dark and warped by the nuclear fears of the Cold War. But it also manages to be dreamily atmospheric, not half as negative as other post-apocs of the time, and to evoke an eerie beauty in places, even as the roentgens mount.
It's hard to go wrong with Fritz Leiber.