- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Moods of La Habana: Original Music from Cuba and Photos by Robert Polidori Hardcover – 1 Dec 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The music is interesting in providing sound bites of different kinds of Cuban music with the sounds of life in the background such as dogs barking, people talking and dishes rattling. I liked the last song by a player/mechanical piano but you won't find The Lecuona Cuban Boys sound on this CD.
As a gift this is an excellent idea, note that this is a thin book with one CD but worth the money.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Photographers
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Styles
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > World Music
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Caribbean > Cuba