|Price:||£10.00 (£25.00 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.80 (7%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
Moo Free Organic Dairy Free Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 4)
- Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, egg and casein free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Moo Free's alternative to milk chocolate Hammy Hamster and her Moo Free friends knew that, in order to enjoy something naughty, you had to do something nice. That's why they set the cows free to do their own thing and replaced dairy milk with rice milk to achieve a truly delicious chocolate taste. The cows are now loving life and the Moo Free friends are loving their treat!
Organic Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Rice Powder, Organic Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavouring, Contains Cocoa Solids 42% min, Made with Fair Trade Sugar and Cocoa Allergy Information: Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Eggs, Free From Lactose, Free From Dairy, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Soya\Soybeans May contain traces of nuts and soyaSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There are ways of chocolate tasting for high end chocolate. Basically you are looking for fragrance, snap, melt and then flavour overtones.
This chocolate (which is a huge surprise considering it replaces milk with rice power) gets exceptionally high marks on all these.
1. Fragrance: intense high end dark chocolate scent but with an added lightness.
2. Snap: absolutely perfect, very satisfying crack, among the best I've heard. The higher quality the chocolate, the better the snap.
3. Melt: amazing melt, slightly granular, but only ever so slightly, mostly smooth and very pleasant. Melts immediately releasing rich chocolate flavours.
4. Taste: on melt, mouth floods with dark cocoa, caramel, florals but then a surprise. Instead of the richness of dark and milk chocolate, you suddenly get a crisp light freshness, almost the feel of an ice-cube, and the sense of dark chocolate flavours are wonderfully mediated by this refreshing lightness. This makes the chocolate wonderful for dairy-intolerant children who wouldn't enjoy the intensity of dark chocolate. After eating, my mouth is all cocoa, flowers, caramel and that lovely icy crisp freshness.
Overall, this is an outstanding chocolate that needs more marketing as a high-end unique product.
I think objections here have been based on people expecting a creamy milk chocolate. This is something different. It is to me a high end dark chocolate bar with its intense flavours mediated, but not compromised, by the surprising influence of the rice flour. Except the lightest, crispest, cleanest and freshest chocolate you ever ate.
I buy it for my daughter from time to time, so she doesn't feel like she is missing out on eating chocolate.
This the first vegan chocolate I tried about 6 years ago and immediately fell in love. So creamy and milky, you probably wouldn't even know it's vegan.
It tastes great. It tastes a little similar to dark chocolate, but it still tastes like chocolate. I have no bitter after taste like some people have mentioned, it just tastes like I'm eating an ordinary milk-dark chocolate bar.
I shall buy a few more bars soon for the Christmas and New Year period :)
If you're not sure whether to try this out or not, just go for it! I thought it wouldn't live up to having the real thing, but this is definitely as good of a substitute you can get!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have had to cut out dairy while breastfeeding as my baby is allergic. Was gutted as had tried supermarket own brand free from chocolate before and it was truly vile. Read morePublished 2 days ago by windowelf
I bought this for my girlfriend, she seemed to really like it!
But unfortunately this lost a star for the slightly slow delivery.
Lovely taste and I have repurchased. Love to use it in baking, for example making vegan Bounty bars. Would recommend!Published 4 months ago by Triin Major
Wow, this chocolate is organic, cruelty free and yummy!! What more could you ask for!?Published 6 months ago by R. Creasey
Bought for my daughter for faster so haven't tried it yet, but friends have said its lovely chocolate .Published 6 months ago by daisy
Ate all four of these in two days.
I have no regrets. They're super nice.