Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£17.99

on 12 December 2014
Peak keeps the rain, hail or snow out of your eyes.
Size can be adjusted at the back but not too sure how robust this adjustment feature will be over time.
Refective stripes on peak and front of the cap are good at night time / early winter mornings.
on 25 June 2013
I like to wear a peaked cap in the rain as it keeps the rain from my glasses. Cotton baseball caps become so uncomfortable when wet, I decided to try a breathable and waterproof one. So far I've worn it in steady drizzle and in bright sunshine. It works brilliantly in both. When I'm getting sweaty in hot weather, the fleece lining absorbs virtually no water so it doesn't get sweaty and sticky like my old one used to. I've got a large sized head and it's only just big enough for me, but it's a must have item for every hiking trip.
on 2 July 2014
Event fabric is excellent but I had a problem with the reflective stripes that just cracked and peeled off. Castleburg were great in supplying a replacement. On my 2nd hat and the same happened. All the logo has come off leaving a sticky backing. Not great.
on 1 August 2015
rolls royce of caps, slightly tight fit