Montane Men's Pertex Micro Light Jacket - White, X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pertex® microlight outer that is windproof, fast drying and features a remarkable durable water repellent finish
- French seams throughout for extra strength, quality and weather resistance
- Bike specific active cut with articulated, extra length arms and extended drop tail
- Full length, ykk semi-auto front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs which can be pulled up the forearms to aid cooling
Customers who viewed this item also bought
£48.97 - £71.24
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
It is designed for long cool trail rides, big alpine tours and city commutes. featuring rear \'afterburner\' vents that help keep your core body temperature stable, the featherlite™ vélo is an essential wind and showerproof biking jacket.
Spring/Summer 2015See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Price for the quality.
Well made with good seams and easy gliding strong zip.
Well designed to be close fitting but lightweight, breathable and comfortable whilst cycling. It also fits in a cycling jersey pocket.
Has unobtrusive reflective strips.
Good level of waterproofing. Most certainly shower proof but also will keep you dry in heavier downpours. Only starts to 'leak' in heavy and continual rain.
Looks good and can be worn at any time.