- Platform: Xbox One
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Monster Hunter World (Xbox One)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Welcome to the new World: Taking on the role of a hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world" as they venture on quests to discover more about this mysterious land.
- Living and breathing ecosystem: Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage. For example, pit monsters against one another to lure the main target creature to the right place, but be careful not to become hindered by the hazards they present.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: When the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a SOS flare to a worldwide server full of potential teammates.
- Hunt to craft new gear: Defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain. Selecting the right loadout can help exploit enemy weaknesses to gain an advantage in battle.
- Master the beasts: A variety of ferocious creatures inhabit the new world landscape including the series mainstay Rathalos and the all new Anjanath. Players can mount the monsters with the dynamic riding mechanic, allowing them to travel along the monster's body and deliver locational damage.
- Seamless gameplay: Players and monsters can move from one map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: Xbox One | Edition: Standard | Format: Disc
The latest entry in the critically acclaimed 40 million unit selling action RPG series, Monster Hunter: World introduces a living, breathing ecosystem in which players take on the role of a hunter that seeks and slays ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles. Venture on quests alone or with up to three other hunters in a newly designed online drop-in multiplayer system which allows cross-region cooperative play between Japan and the West, uniting the global player base for the first time ever. Monster Hunter: World will also be the first game in the series with a worldwide simultaneous launch window and is planned for release on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in early 2018. A PC release will follow at a later date.
Monster Hunter: World sees players gear up to venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters, progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected from fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades as players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems. The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role as players strategically use the surrounding environment to their advantage. Hunters must use their cunning and skill to survive the intense and evolving fights as they battle to become the ultimate hunter!
From the manufacturer
Monster Hunter: World
Monster Hunter: World puts you in a living, breathing ecosystem as a hunter that seeks and slays ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles that unfold across the vast ever-changing terrain. Venture on quests alone or cooperatively with up to three hunters via online drop-in multiplayer.
A New World
As a hunter of monsters, your adventure brings you to an uncharted continent where you’ll face off with a variety of deadly predators, each more fearsome than the next. This new land and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role in each quest as you strategically use the surrounding environment including terrain, vegetation and wildlife to your advantage in battle or become hindered by the hazards they present.
A Hunter of Monsters
As a hunter, you must use your cunning and expertise to track and manoeuvre your targets throughout these intense, evolving battles.
280 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 280 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having tried a couple of other MH games previously, and not especially enjoying them, I was sceptical whether or not I would really like this latest instalment. But as others have said, Capcom have done a great job making this game more accessible for newcomers to the series, and in fact generally seem to have perfected nearly every aspect of their unique formula. It's tough, but not too tough if you're prepared to grind out each boss a few times to collect upgrade materials for your assorted weapons & armour.
The graphics are excellent, and each of the five main exploration regions feels vibrant and alive as you stalk your deadly prey across deserts, swamps, jungles and the beautiful coral highlands. The hub town of Astera is also very fun to wander around and explore, chatting with residents, accepting quests, growing plants or testing new weapons at the training grounds.
Also, being an anti-social gamer, I played the entire game very happily by myself (well, me and my palico sidekick, to be fair). I had no problems with any of the content by myself, so if you don't like playing co-op online I wouldn't let that put you off this amazing game.
With that out of the way there are enough changes to be an expedition into new territory for a veteran of the PS2 original from over a decade ago but accessible enough to those coming in new to not feel overwhelmed. A fairly wholesome game in that there are no devious 'extras' to get you to spend more money which is fully worth supporting in the current gaming climate.
Cannot recommend highly enough - thank you Capcom!
-Incredibly deep and rewarding gameplay
-Beautiful and varied worlds
-Each monster is a new challenge
I have to say I really am a sucker for RPG like Monster Hunter World, I mean what's not to love. A perfect combination of a single player game, with multiplayer aspects - suiting just about anyone.
What's more, there's no extreme level scaling that's going to require hundreds of hours to be up there with the best, by all means you would have an advantage but your level of skill is far more important.
Recently there was the introduction of the Kulve Taroth 16 player quest line. Absolutely fantastic, and a real shame that came to the end a couple of days ago - although luckily Capcom have said they will bring this back in the future.
Overall a fantastic game to keep me interested for the 100 hours I have built up in gameplay time so far. Looking forward to the future DLC within the game.