Monster High Hauntlywood Viperine Doll
|You Save:||£12.00 (60%)|
- Viperine Gorgon, a girlie gorgon girl from Barcelgroana, can turn the creepiest character into the most boo-tiful "mon-star"
- This artist gives monster makeovers with her colour palette and makeup brush (that she can hold in her hand).
- Store them in her stone-cool blue makeup box that doubles as a spooktacular handbag.
- A reptilian, pink hairdo tiara completes her mesmerizing look.
- Doll also comes with signature-style brush, doll stand and diary detailing details the tabloids would love.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Frights, Camera, Action!
In this scary cute story, the ghouls of Monster High embark upon a quest that brings them from Transylvania to Londoom to New Goreleans and, finally, to Hauntlywood, where monster-movie magic is made! Here, they meet new characters and make new friends, whom they join behind the scenes, in front of the cameras and on the Black Carpet. Viperine Gorgon, daughter of Stheno (the sister of Medusa) and cousin to Deuce Gorgon, is a regular in the new cast. With the nest of viper snakes poking out from below her fangtastic pink hair, she’s the most monstrous multi-tasker.
The makeup maven to the “mon-stars,” Viperene Gorgon brings out everyone’s “un-natural” beauty with a colour palette and makeup brush that she can hold in her hand. The palette has eight brilliant colours that will spark the imagination of Viperine, who loves to swirl them together. Her favourite colour is shimmery gold and pink, after all. Store the palette and the brush in Viperine’s pink makeup box that doubles as a spooktacular handbag and portable “mirror. ” The top opens and closes to reveal a decaled vanity so Viperine can keep her clients always looking their scariest.
Viperine doll is a showstopper herself dressed in a boho chic black dress with flowery feminine print and a blue ruffle hem. Her frightful accessories are made even more killer with viper details, like snakes on the top of her tall pink platform boots, wrapped around her head as a headband or swirling around her neck as a “ssstatement” necklace. Pink-tinted sunglasses are a final fashion touch, because, unlike her cousin Deuce Gorgon, she doesn’t turn people off by turning them to stone.
Girls will love recreating favorite Viperine scenes from the series or “making up” new stories on their own. Like her counterparts, the doll comes with a signature-style brush (those vipers love to tangle!), doll stand (to strike extreme poses) and a diary (with details the tabloids would love). Collect other dolls in the assortment, like Honey Swamp, Elissabat and Clawdia Wolf (sold separately), for a full behind-the-screams cast or add accessories that include a dressing room and a premiere party set (also sold separately) to expand the fun to monster proportions.
- Viperine Gorgon, a girlie gorgon girl from Barcelgroana, is a new character from the Hauntlywood cast.
- She comes with a color palette and makeup brush that can be held in her hands.
- Store them in her pink makeup box that doubles as a spooktacular handbag.
- Fangtastic accessories complementing her boho chic outfit include viper-tipped tall boots and pink-tinted sunglasses.
- Doll also comes with signature-style brush, doll stand and diary.
1 x Monster High doll
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I see her playing with it often and she loves to change clothes with her other ones, and she makes some great custom designs.
A fashion designer in the making maybe.
she is wonderful looking even if she does look a little like Madonna
Would recommend to anyone buying for children.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely doll bought as a gift so hopefully she will like it.
I bought it for as a Christmas present for my 4 years old niece, she just love it, fast delivery, thank you:)Published 6 months ago by nina DIMOVA