Monster High Toy Frights Camera Action Hauntlywood - Clawdia Wolf Daughter of Werewolf Fashion Doll
|Price:||£9.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£10.10 (51%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Clawdia Wolf, the fierce older sister of Clawdeen Wolf, is sharpening her writing claws while studying screenwriting in Londoom.
- She carries her ever-present tablet and journal to capture all her thoughts and share them on her fear-inspiring blog
- Red knee socks look clawesome with her golden Mary Jane heels.
- Her golden necklace and black earrings are to die for. Black glasses add a studious touch.
- Doll also comes with signature-style brush and doll stand.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Frights, Camera, Action
In this scary cute story, the ghouls of Monster High embark upon a quest that brings them from Transylvania to Londoom to New Goreleans and, finally, to Hauntlywood, where monster-movie magic is made. Along the way, they meet new characters and make new friends, whom they join behind the scenes, in front of the cameras and on the Black Carpet. Clawdia Wolf, daughter of the Werewolf and part of Clawdeen’s pack, aims to be a screamwriter, crafting killer screamplays. Her time spent studying in Londoom has been clawesome since she’s been able to sharpen her tribal prep style.
Clawdia makes it a point to write every day - it’s the best way to hone her skills. So she always keeps her ever-present tablet and journal, both of which fit in her claws. Designed in her favourite colour, red, the journal has black detailing on the front and the tablet is "online." When she’s ready to record her next clawe-inspiring plot, she can take her glasses off her head and put them on to study the tiny scream.
Even before her first big hit, Clawdia Wolf is an award-winner in style, combining tribal inspiration with a modern interpretation. Her golden dress with its symbol-driven print will generate screams paired with a fitted red jacket trimmed in black. Red knee socks and golden Mary Jane heels are sharp accessories. A golden necklace is inspired.
Kids will love recreating favorite Clawdia Wolf scenes from the series or making up new stories on their own. Like her counterparts, the doll comes with a signature-style brush (and with the local humidity, she will need it!), doll stand (to strike extreme poses) and a diary (with details the tabloids would love). Collect other dolls in the assortment, like Viperine Gorgon, Elissabat and Honey Swamp (sold separately) for a full behind-the-screams cast, or add accessories that include a dressing room and a premiere party set (also sold separately) to expand the fun to monster proportions.
- Clawdia Wolf, the fierce older sister of Clawdeen Wolf, is sharpening her writing claws while studying screamwriting in Londoom.
- Wearing her studious black glasses, she carries her ever-present tablet, journal and pen - all three items fit in her hands.
- Her gold and black tribal chic dress leaves people speechless paired with a red jacket.
- Red knee socks look clawesome with golden Mary Jane heels.
- A golden necklace and black earrings are to die for.
- Doll also comes with signature-style brush, doll stand and diary.
1 x Monster High doll
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Bought for my daughters forthcoming birthday along with Honey Swamp. Both are really smashing additions to the range.
Our daughter loves Clawdeen so will be made up to see her bigger sister.
I will add, whilst they are meant to be monsters, I love this range because it does more to subtly reflect different ethnicities with their dolls than any other. Different complexions (beside the blue and green!) face types and hair types are so great to see.
A few more with proper curly hair would be great though :o)
If you look closely at her skirt you'll see union jack print which I think is clawsome! She has a cute preppy look. I'm in love with her she doesn't disappoint!
My daughter loved the doll, and has played with it lots as with all of her monster highs!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was a gift for my daughter who is a massive monster high fan.she was very impressed and very happy.Published 3 months ago by gemma