- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Monster High: Friday Night Frights/Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£5.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Monster High: Friday Night Frights School spirit couldn't be higher as Monster High is racing toward the SKRM (Skullitmate Roller Maze) finals when Clawd and Deuce are mysteriously injured and the team is short its star players. Frankie takes on the tradition of the "boys only sport" and convinces her ghoulfriends to join the team and save Monster High’s school sprirt! They reanimate the game with style, flair and their own unique monster talents. It looks like they are taking Monster High to the SKRM championship until the rival team starts to play dirty tricks. The fate of the sport and their school’s cred are at stake as they skate for the finish line! Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love Draculaura’s sweet sixteen hundredth birthday is an extra special occasion to party at Monster High, but her high expectations lead to deadly results for her social life when she is faced with the decision between practical boyfriend Clawd and new vampire heartthrob, Valentine, who is a romantic blast from her past. Her ghoulfriends find it odd that he created a holiday in her honor, but named it after himself (how romantic?) and have to stop him before he steals her heart…literally! Draculaura must decide which boy is right for her before the party! Will she find out about Valentine’s sinister plan? Will her beast ghoulfriends be able to help her in time? Will Cupid be a villain or a hero? And most importantly…will Draculaura pass her driving test?