Monkeys with Typewriters: Myths and Realities of Social Media at Work Paperback – 9 Dec 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The book is one of the best I've read on social media" Jon Ingham, Web 2.0 Consultant. "A timely and thoughtful reflection on how the social web is developing in London, both online and off" Lloyd Davis, Founder, Tuttle Club "Great insights into past and present notions of what it takes to be a leader" David Wilcox, Social Reporter
About the Author
Jemima Gibbons is a management writer, consultant and lecturer. She lives in London with her partner and daughter.
Top Customer Reviews
Informative and enjoyable to read, the author takes us on a rich journey through the 'critical success factors' of incorporating social media, helping the reader learn from the the successes and failures of pioneers and current practitioners.
Monkeys with Typewriters: Myths and Realities of Social Media at Work
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Computing & Internet