on 10 May 2013
I really wanted to like this, but the image quality is very poor.

The paper itself is fine, but it only looks decent from a distance, close up the image looks very soft.
on 6 May 2013
I didn't think the image looked anything like the product I received, it also took weeks to come. Overall, not a good product at all.
on 10 January 2013
verry good quality!!!
Item arrived just as discribed
great Wrapping and save package!

would by it again and recommend the product
on 11 April 2013
it's fine. but the resolution is not really high. I would prefer to buy a laminated version if the provider could provide this option
on 13 October 2013
Needed to decorate my room, loved this poster. You don't even have to like Banksy to like this poster. Really worth getting
on 17 February 2013
i love this poster as i have it about my bed it looks amazing on any colour wall! rally would recommend buying
on 30 April 2014
Got this in a really big poster size and it looks great. You have to have it on a wall quite far away or you can not see the picture fully but that's what I wanted for my salon and its FAB. Everyone loves it, have the whole shop covered in Banksy. LOOOVVVVEEEEE it.
on 24 October 2013
The product is good; A good size with a good print. However, perhaps the most tedious thing about ordering this item, is how it took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive for me. I had a look on Amazon, and I had been told that 'the posters should arrive by the 31st October' when I had placed my order around the 30 of September! Otherwise, the product is good!
on 3 March 2013
good packaging, did take ages to arrive just for a poster. happy with the service still though. i would recommend to anybody.
on 3 July 2014
The print isn't that clear on this poster, I was a little disappointed,
But it was very cheap, and my son thought it was funny which is what I wanted so can't complain really.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling