- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Money: A User’s Guide Paperback – 4 Oct 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
‘You will have friends who think it's cool to profess ignorance of how money works. But you will be the smartest if you get to grips with personal finance. If you can understand how tax, saving and borrowing work, you can take control of your spending and plan for the future. Of course, you need a guide to get started and this is that book. Laura Whateley understands her subject and knows how to explain it in such a way that you will be able to make informed choices about your finances, rather than feeling confused and patronised’ The Times
About the Author
Laura Whateley is an award-winning journalist and The Times’ consumer champion writing the agony aunt column, ‘Troubleshooter’, and ‘Millennial Money’ in the Saturday Money section. She also specialises in affordable travel, property, and interiors for The Times and has written for The Sunday Times, the Guardian, the Observer, Dow Jones and Moneywise magazine. She grew up in the West Country and studied PPE at the University of Warwick before moving to East London.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|