- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Money Belt for Travel | Thin-Light-Comfortable | Perfect to Hide Under Clothing
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- CAN BE HIDDEN UNDER CLOTHES | This hidden Money Pouch with 2 zippered pockets with one additional key inner pocket
- This money belt with two pockets that zip closed, will not only keep your valuables more secure
- Quick release clip with fully adjustable elastic strap that fits up to maximum 60 '' waist
- Smooth, lightweight polyester with extra soft backside material. This fanny pack is slim and forms to your body
- Machine washable. Wash in warm water, hang dry or use dryer on low setting
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Advice - Buy a money belt and Don't Leave Home Without It
Losing your money or travel documents can turn an otherwise dream vacation into a nightmare. The easiest way to avoid this dilemma is to purchase a travel wallet/money belt and consistently use it.
Keep your valuables hidden and secure.
This money belt with two pockets that zip closed, will not only keep your valuables more secure, it will also allow you to keep important travel documents separate from the items you will need to access more often, such as cash, credit cards, and travelers checks.
Comfortable to wear under clothes.
Made of lightweight soft polyester, this fanny pack is so slim it forms to your body. This allows the money belt to be worn between your outer garment and underwear, with its top below your belt line.
Select a color that will not show through your clothes. Owning two colors (tan and black) gives you options and the ability to wash one and still have one available. Before you leave your room, slip on your money belt. Make sure that you have enough cash in your pockets or wallet to pay for the day's activities. The rest of your cash should be in the money belt. Keep any negotiable travel documents, such as airplane tickets, traveler's checks, ATM cards, and credit cards in your money belt. We recommend that you carry your ATM card or credit card in your wallet or pocket only when you are going to use it. At all other times, these cards should be in your money belt. If you unexpectedly need to remove something from your money belt while you are out, do so in a private spot, such as a restroom. Reaching inside your pants in public and extracting your money belt defeats the purpose of wearing one. Return your "cards" to your belt quickly.Additional Info: Top Zip pocket 190 x 95 mmInside pocket 63.5 x 63.5 mmLower zipper pocket 190 x 82 mmWaist Strap 76 cm long 2.5 cm wide elastic
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?