- Paperback: 370 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (1 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496075498
- ISBN-13: 978-1496075499
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.1 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,975,054 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
In it for the Money: A Matt Proctor novel: Volume 2 (Matt Proctor novels) Paperback – 1 May 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
I was born and grew up in Northern Ireland, in the historic city of Derry – Londonderry aptly coined ‘Stroke City’. ‘So – where do you come from, Tom?’ I hear you ask…’ I live in the West Midlands of England in the attractive village of Kinver and write novels. Developing an e-book/pod publishing venture (TJB BOOKS) is a big challenge and eats into my writing time. Only myself to blame for that though! Following publication of my DCI Matt Proctor crime thriller ‘TOO SMART TO DIE’, the second in the series 'IN IT FOR THE MONEY' is now released. I plan writing a cop Matt Proctor series. My political thriller ‘SARCOPHAGUS’ is available as an ebook from amazon, print from Lulu.com. ‘THE ZEPPELIN OF KINVER EDGE’ is an illustrated short fiction based on the German Zeppelin raids on England in World War 1 (1916). (Print and ebook from amazon). My short stories have been published in anthologies with some radio broadcasts and one act plays professionally performed in West Midlands theatres/arts venues.