on 15 March 2015
I bought this after finding it recommended in another book. Possibly it isn't for me, since it turns out that my attitude to money is pretty sane. I read it anyway, and there seemed to be some very useful advice there, but it all felt a bit formulaic. If you're always in trouble with money then I'd say give it a go, it may have the insights you are looking for.
on 5 January 2017
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 27 April 2017
Arrived in good time, happy
on 4 May 2013
Worth reading. Helpful insights. Trouble with money and find nail insecurity and managing money it's all in here and is written in an easy to read format
on 5 February 2016
very nice
on 20 November 2014
All as described... thank you very much
on 12 June 2004
This book is a really good guide - makes you challenge your thoughts and gives good sound advice on how to make some changes. Highly recommended.
7 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2012
I'd like to review this item but I still haven't received it ! I hope this problem will be solved soon. I take it it has to do with the summer holidays?
on 1 September 2009
This book has helped me greatly - and several others who borrowed it from me as well.

For years I was mystified by my money habits. I earn good money and I am neither greedy nor materialistic. Yet I constantly find myself maxed-out on credit. The people who benefited from all this spending were always others - never myself.

This book helped me to see where my problem lay and to understand how my up-bringing and past traumas with money have given me a blind spot when it comes to having and keeping money. We are supposed to be adults with money sense - yet I never learned that in school and certainly never learned it at home.

As well as helping me get an insight into where my money habits are letting me down, this book gives a tough program (based on proven addiction recovery techniques) to help me tackle this problem.

I am not yet out of debt - but thanks to the steps in this book I am on the path and feeling hope and confidence that, this time, I can do it.
5 people found this helpful