- Paperback: 134 pages
- Publisher: Createspace (4 Nov. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449583059
- ISBN-13: 978-1449583057
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.9 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Money in Crisis: A Practical Solution to Resolve America's Financial System and Redeem the National Debt Paperback – 4 Nov 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Schemmann is a professional banker and a CPA in the State of Washington. He is a Professor of International Accounting & Finance and has written extensively on issues relating to the Global Financial Crisis of 2007 and ongoing. He is a director of the IICPA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|