on 20 August 2012
Although I was looking for a ladies watch I read the feedback saying that the ladies watch was quite small so I bought the mens watch instead. I don't like wearing large watches and this isn't any bigger than the swatch watches which I have been wearing for years. Looks great.
on 12 January 2015
I love this watch. It's easy to read, stylish and reminds me of the time I spent on Swiss trains. It's the perfect size too for anyone looking for a large watch for a woman.
on 7 May 2015
I LOVE THE STYLE AND DESIGN OF THIS VERY NICE TIME PIECE.
on 2 January 2015
Looks great and perfect Christmas gift
on 14 October 2014