on 30 May 2017
Nice watch. Sleek, love it. If your after a quality watch for a descent price. Buy this.
on 29 July 2015
Watch strap failed after 7 months but both the retailer Time-Lounge and the manufacturer refuse to replace it. This item was obviously not fit for purpose, Amazon should have no further dealings with these firms.
on 26 February 2014
Ordered Sunday evening arrived Tues morning. Fantastic service. Lovely big watch and the strap is perfect for me. The date is odd as it goes well into the 30's? but apart from that this is an affordable watch with a great pedigree. Loving it at the moment and I'm sure for many years to come.

Update:
Had this timepiece for a few months now and to say it is accurate would be an understatement. It has been spot on since I set the time on arrival as I am a stickler for accuracy. A watch that tells the wrong time is useless to me. I would most certainly recommend this to anyone. A great buy.
on 1 May 2017
Bought for me by my daughter as a birthday present in June 2015. It's not cheap, but looks very attractive. However I have discovered that this watch is all about style rather than substance. I have already had to send it to the approved repairer (Locker Hull & Thornton) twice, the first time within a month of purchase and the second after 18 months. In both cases the fault was blamed on the battery. These are not covered by the guarantee and according to the repairers batteries have to be replaced every 18-24 months. This costs £30 a time plus postage. This is a lovely design severely let down by mediocre engineering. Sadly I would recommend that you look elsewhere - it's a very competitive market.
on 6 July 2014
Just received this watch during the week and so far I am very pleased with it. Arrived on time (it's a watch after all!) and it looks great. Setting the date is absolutely no problem as some others have suggested.
on 8 December 2014
I love the watch but can I adjust the wrist strap on my watch to fit my wrist?.
Where do you recomend I have this done and how much will it cost?.

This is one of the best looking watches I have ever seen and the timekeeping is truely excellent.
on 26 May 2015
The watch arrived on time and beautifully packaged.
My wife gave me a Mondaine pocket watch a few years ago and, much as I love it, it is only really convenient to use when wearing a waistcoat or jacket. I developed a lump on my wrist many years ago as a result of wearing a wristwatch and, now my eyes aren't as good as they were, it is easier to hold a pocket watch at a suitable distance - but it is not really as convenient as a wristwatch. The Evo Men's Quartz Watch has solved this problem; it is easy to read at any distance and that applies to the date too (very handy indeed now I am well into retirement). The bracelet is comfortable and easy to adjust even on my ageing arm - and so far has caused no irritation. As others have mentioned, this is an accurate, practical and beautiful watch.
on 23 January 2015
I cannot recommend this watch enough. It's beautifully simple, well finished and excellent quality. Often find myself just admiring the design. For every modernist out there.
on 5 December 2015
Delighted with the product and also Amazon speedy service. The watch is superb, and a real looker - fitting is very easy to adjust, and comfortable on the wrist. All in all a winner !
on 24 April 2015
came the next day looks great great product great delviery thanks