Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £8.95 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Monbento Bento-Box, Grey
|Price:||£29.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£29.67 (50%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Control the content of your meals
- Thanks to its internal lid fitted with a silicon hinge, the MB Original is completely airtight
- Colour: grey
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sober and elegant, the MB Original Grey made in France blends perfectly with your office items. Two-tiered food compartments, microwave and dishwasher safe. This lunch box is absolutely perfect for your packed lunches. Made from PBT, a high quality plastic known for its durability, the MB Original will go with you on all your adventures. Its robustness will prove a loyal companion to your outdoors eating. No more dramatic mishaps involving dressings and brand new cream-coloured trousers! Thanks to its internal lid fitted with a silicon hinge, the MB Original is completely airtight. Leaving you to enjoy the tranquillity of a meal perfectly protected inside its lunch box. BPA-free, the MB Original bento boxes hold all your light meals and snacks without any health risk. They have even gone through the TÜV and SGS laboratories, and passed the LFGB and FDA certifications with flying colours, guaranteeing the high quality of the materials expected of a quality lunch box.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1) The size for me is perfect. I usually fill half with fruit and vegetables and the other half with bits and bobs (cheese, ham, nuts etc).
2) Some days I take a sandwhich or soup in another container so therefore I only use half of this lunchbox...still great, just turn the band the other way to keep it secure!
3) On the topic of secure, this lunchbox is just that! I have never had it come loose or leak. I'm not sure how well it holds up with liquids, because I've never tried, but juicy salads stay where I put them!
4) It looks good. Not a necessity of a lunchbox but I really like the way it looks! Plus with the style being more 'vertical', I can keep it on my desk at uni and not have it get in the way.
5) Almost forgot - it's super easy to clean! Everything comes apart so you can give everything a good scrub. I hand wash it, not sure if it's dishwasher safe?
If your looking for a simple, compartmented, safe lunchbox then this is for you :)
I must say, the price was the main factor that made me hesitate at first. But my goodness, even though it's a lunchbox, I think it feels pretty premium.
I've been looking for a long time for a lunchbox that isn't too big or too small, is good for food photography, is microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe... And looks good! I think I may have found it.
I have attached a couple of photos, showing different configurations and how you can use it in different ways. It comes with the band, a grey section and air tight seal, a small grey tub to put sauces or small portioned stuff in, a white section with another grey seal and a grey lid, plus an instruction manual with information of maximum temperatures, washing instructions and microwave instructions.
As you can see, you can put the band lengthways to take just one half of the lunchbox if you don't need too much.
In the picture with my hand, you can see how it compares - I have fairly large hands for a teenage girl but with a capacity of 1000ml it seems like it will have enough room for food, as you can always eat more calorie dense stuff if you need more.
The small pot that comes with it seems to fit flush with the air tight plastic seals, however I wouldn't trust putting liquids in that part as it may leak into the rest of the contents. Would be good for fruit though, perhaps, or nuts to keep serving sizes to a reasonable amount.
The packaging it came in was sleek and the box it was posted in had plenty of paper padding. While the box itself is more expensive than your average £2 Tupperware, the smooth feel and clever design has clinched it for me!
I have taken a star off because I have found that the thin plastic lids quickly warped slightly. The box still closes well enough but I'm not sure that it's airtight and it certainly isn't water-tight, so you need to take dressings for salads etc. separately and wash the box up before taking it home. The warping may be due to the dishwasher - but as the box is supposed to be dishwasher-safe, this is still something of a flaw.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category