- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Mom Who Took Off On Her Motorcycle: Life Lessons on the Road to Alaska Paperback – 5 Feb 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Diana Bletter is the author of A Remarkable Kindness (HarperCollins) the intertwined stories of four American women who are members of a burial circle in a small beach village in northern Israel. Bletter’s writing has appeared in a wide variety of publications, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Commentary. She is the author of The Invisible Thread: A Portrait of Jewish American Women, with photographs by Lori Grinker, nominated for a National Jewish Book Award. A graduate of Cornell University, she lives in a seaside village in northern Israel with her husband and children, and volunteers in a burial circle.