- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (15 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1533270775
- ISBN-13: 978-1533270771
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.4 x 27.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,016,961 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mom Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book (Humorous Coloring Books For Grown- Ups) Paperback – 15 May 2016
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
DESIGN AND EASE OF USE - 5/5
WHAT YOU GET
- One (1) Large Bound Book with 32 actual single sided coloring pages
- Measures about 8.5 inches x 11 inches
- Most of these are pretty funny (all but one)
- Nice for stress relieving
- Fun designs
- Conversation piece
- Pages are nicely bound
- Quality made
- Nice sturdy book
- Pages do not bleed through
CONS (Points to fix)
- This one page has no business being in this book. Toddlers are Aholes. I strongly suggest you replace it.
- Description states 70 pages...it's 32 single sided coloring pages with 3 Ad and descriptive pages.
DOES COMPANY OFFER GUARANTEE
- I don't see one
- This is a fun book to color. There are enough for about a months worth, maybe one a day. As fun and easy coloring this book is, there is one page I don't like in there....since I would never say that....ever. Other than that, this is a great addition to my adult coloring book collection.
Pages Include the following: Congratulations on Your New Vajayjay, Tub Poop Happens, Threenager, I Look So Peaceful when my Kids are Sleeping, Potty Like a Rock Star, I Breed Nonsleepers, My Little Monsters, No Talkie Before Coffee, Toddlers are Aholes, Toddzilla, I Love you to the Moon and Back, Mommy's Juicebox, Terrible Twos, Coffee versus Sleep, This Kid, Wine Rhymes with Friday, Motherhood Winging It, Blowout
Little Dude, Door Bell Broken, Lil Miss, In Dog Wine, Not My Circus Not My Monkeys, Serenity Now, Bra Off Hair Up Sweats On, Wild Child, Don't You Dare Call Me Ma'am, Laundry, Keep Calm and Mommy On, Normalize Breastfeeding, Mama Hair Don't Care
I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinions. I am not an Amazon employee or affiliate. I am a real Amazon shopper who also has Amazon subscriptions come every month, and who buys many things for full price, some for discounted ones and I rate everything the same way - based on quality, value, personal experience, and preference. My reviews are completely based on my personal experiences with the product; Others opinions may differ due to their own experiences. I stand by my review and do not give discounted products great reviews if they do not deserve them. Thank you for reading my review!
I have a lot of different adult coloring books and this is definitely my new favorite! My husband even enjoys it. I caught him coloring a page last night. I had just fought for 2 hours to get our toddler to sleep and I come down to see him coloring the page that says " Ugh. I. Can't. Even". It was the perfect description for how I felt.
While looking through all 31 pages I couldn't help but laugh as I can relate to pretty much all of them with a two year old boy. I do want to say how happy I was that they including a breastfeeding picture with the #normalizebreastfeeding!
#Momlife is the perfect gift for any mom, especially those with toddlers. I highly recommend this coloring book! I have a few pregnant friends I will be buying this for!
Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. My opinion of this product is in no way a reflection of the discount I received. If you found this review helpful, you can let me know by clicking the YES button below.. Thank you!