on 26 February 2014
This is a great product which will last a long time as you only need a tiny amount each time. Lovely scent which doesn't just wash straight off.
However, I do have a problem with the large sticky label containing a bar code put their by the seller 'beauty boutique online'. I managed to get it off, but a dull residue remains spoiling the look of the bottle. Not the end of the world I know, but for this reason I would not buy again from this particular merchant.
on 12 February 2017
I this stuff as it does the job but leaves just a slight trace of the peppercorn scent behind. Pricey but worth it.
on 8 May 2017
Ordered the Molton Brown RECHARGE "Black Pepper" £26.00 and received the cheaper "Black Peppercorn" version £17.75 which is not even close to how good the old one was. Returned for a refund Not happy at all.
on 2 December 2013
As with every Molten Brown product I have had this is excellent no grumbles at all I love it great.
on 9 January 2012
I absolutely love Molton Brown Black Pepper Body Wash - it's a good product, it smells nice & it starts your day with a little bit of luxury. However, I wouldn't buy it from AZ perfumes as they are charging well over the odds & I think it's wrong!

My parents in law kindly bought some from AZ as a Christmas giftfor me, but I was horrified to find out how much they had paid - over £30 plus £3.99 p&p - it costs £17.50 in the Molton Brown shop & countless department stores. With the p&p buying it from AZ cost them nearly double what they should have paid - do yourselves a favour & buy this lovely product elesewhere.

I do realise that AZ are within their rights to charge what they like, just as I am within my rights to point out that they are charging way more than others...
11 Comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2008
This black pepper body wash is a fantastically refreshing body wash. I have been using it on and off for the last 5 years and find it heavenly. A little goes a long way as it lathers up well and the aroma is great, it really will re-charge you! It is reasonably expensive, but as I said a little will go a long way and mine seems to really last over a long period of time. I would recommend it as it leaves you feeling and smelling great after a shower, which is what you want at the end of the day!!
This is pricey, but as they say, you pay for quality. I find that I use much less of it than regular shower gel, and that it lathers well and lasts on the skin. I know it's meant to be a male fragrance, but I tried the female Pink Pepper version and the smell was a bit insipid in comparison, so I'm sticking to this one.

It is great for warming you up on a cold winter evening, and I do find that the pepper leaves a warmth on the skin, as well as its lasting, fresh clean fragrance.
on 4 January 2011
Molton Brown Black Pepper is a 5 star re-charger in the morning and a little goes a long way so it's cheap in comparision to the more popular cheaper brands of shower gels and body washes... you get what you pay for!
This bodywash is a delightful way of waking up to face the day or wind down at night - the smell is quite masculine and evocative of a tropical forest. Although as I have said above it is expensive, however, because of its concentration and quality you will use less at a time than other more "mainstream" products. If you want to pamper yourself for a few weeks try this!
on 23 March 2010
i bought this for my hubby and am very impressed. it is a lovely smelling shower gel and you only need to use a little bit so lasts for ages. also very pleased with the delivery and packaging too.

See one answered question