Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.80 UK delivery
+ £2.80 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Moleskin Soft Extra Large Squared Notebook
|Price:||£12.08 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.25 (9%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This Soft Cover extra large Moleskine Notebook has squared pages perfect for calculations, thoughts, notes and lists.
- This classic Moleskine notebook has a cardboard bound cover with rounded corner, acid free paper and an elastic closure.
- 192 squared pages, acid free paper
- 19 x 25 cm expandable inner pocket that contains the Moleskine history
- Dimensions (mm) H 252 x W 196 x D 15
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Soft Cover extra large notebook with squared pages has a flexible yet sturdy cover that adapts to the movements of the body and fits comfortably in any pocket. This is a reliable travel companion, perfect for writings, thoughts and passing notes. Every Moleskine product is thread bound and has a soft cover with rounded corners, acid free paper, a bookmark, an elastic closure and an expandable inner pocket that contains the Moleskine history.
- Layout: Squared Paper
- Dimensions: 7
-1/2" x 10"
- Soft Cover with elastic closure and bookmark ribbon.
- Color: Black
- Pages: 192
- Paper Weight: 70 gsm/47 lb.; FSC Certified Paper; Acid-Free (pH Neutral)
- Internal Accordion Pocket
Top Customer Reviews
The size and squared background makes it great for sketching out designs in a gridded format, and the squares are also large enough to double as lines for writing across. The squares are quite dark, much darker than the average school exercise book squared paper.
When it says the book is xlarge, this makes it sound far bigger than it is, as standard moleskines are small. It fits easily in a medium sized handbag and very easily into a laptop bag.
My only negative would be that the back pocket often tears down the sides, but that's probably because I overload it with bits of paper and card.
It is really hard to find such one in local shops.
It suits perfectly for drawings with pencil and writing with fountain pen with wide lines and a lot of ink landing on paper.
As my first moleskin I like it;
The thickness and weight of the book is nice, and the flex it has, gives it an organic, personal feel. I'm scared to waste pages in it hah.
The one issue I have with it is the thickness of the pages. I use Pilot V5 rollerball pens which have a good flow of ink, and it evidently seeps through the page, and sometimes onto the next page if you run over the same spot.
These are more expensive than a bog standard notepad you might buy from a newsagents, but the paper quality is great and your notebook will last for years. Buy!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never had a moleskine notebook before and I think I'm converted after getting this one - cover is super soft and the paper is lovely to write on. Fast delivery.Published 3 months ago by Amy
It feels so good that I haven't yet written a word in it. Once I start, and I can't resist much longer, I will have to buy another one, just to keep in pristine condition. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Langton
Not sure about being called extra large though as only just more than A5Published 9 months ago by J H.
I love these things and will be getting more as I need them - no need for anything else, and nothing else will live up!Published 10 months ago by sictransit