Molecular Biology of the Neuron (Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology Series) Hardcover – 8 Apr 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
It is always difficult to ensure a uniform standard of writing from a diverse group of authors, but these editors seem to have achieved it. Thus, each of the chapters provides a useful review of current knowledge of molecular data relating to neurons . . . will be appreciated by those in clinical systems or cellular neuroscience . . . it is unfair to pick out particular chapters for mention, since all of them are well constructed. (Physiology News, Number 56)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Biochemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Neuroscience
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Medical Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology