Molecular Biology of the Neuron (The Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology Series) Paperback – 9 Mar 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
It is always difficult to ensure a uniform standard of writing from a diverse group of authors, but these editors seem to have achieved it. Thus, each of the chapters provides a useful review of current knowledge of molecular data relating to neurons . . . will be appreciated by those in clinical systems or cellular neuroscience . . . it is unfair to pick out particular chapters for mention, since all of them are well constructed. (Physiology News, Number 56)
About the Author
Brian Morris is an Emeritus Professor of Anthropology, Goldsmiths College, at the University of London. His many publications include Chewa Medical Botany, Animals and Ancestors, Kropotkin: The Politics of Community, Insects and Human Life and Anthropological Studies of Religion: An Introductory Text (Cambridge University Press, 1987).
R.W. Davies is Emeritus Professor, Centre for Russian and East European Studies, University of Birmingham, UK, and Stephen G. Wheatcroft is in the History Department, Melbourne University, Australia.
fm.author_biographical_note1 --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Biochemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Neuroscience
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Medical Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology