Modern World History (Cambridge History Programme Key Stage 4) Paperback – 6 Jun 1996
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Modern World History is a major GCSE core text in the Cambridge History Programme, focusing on international relations between 1914 and the collapse of communism in the late twentieth century. It meets the requirements of Modern World History courses and is particularly suitable for use with the MEG and SEG syllabuses.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory > Modernism
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > History > World History > Slavery
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > History > General