- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: The Museum of Modern Art, New York; 01 edition (3 May 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087070771X
- ISBN-13: 978-0870707711
- Product Dimensions: 23.3 x 5.1 x 27.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 667,143 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Modern Women: Women Artists at The Museum of Modern Art Hardcover – 3 May 2010
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Now being reprinted by the museum, the book is a compilation of essays by nearly 50 writers on the works of female artists spanning Early Modernism to Contemporary art - from being a woman in the Bauhaus to performance art. Artists include Frida Kahlo, Diane Arbus, and Nan Goldin.--Sarah Spellings "New York Magazine, The Cut "
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Architects
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory > Modernism
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Museums & Collections > Museum of Modern Art (NY)
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies