- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
A Modern Stone Age Phenomenon (Flintstones) Hardcover – 31 Dec 1995
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A compendium of trivia concerning the popular prehistoric family includes rare cell art, concept drawings, memorabilia, and profiles of the creative minds behind the popular cartoon characters.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In many respects The Flintstones was very innovative (it was the first cartoon sitcom), clever and polished, and it really deserves a deeper treatment than this or any other book has given it. Nevertheless, fans should get a copy of this book, along with _Hanna Barbera Cartoons_ or the out-of-print _Art of Hanna Barbera_. For more on William Hanna and Joe Barbera, check out their respective autobiographies, _A Cast of Friends_ and _My Life in Toons_.
"Rubbles! Meet the Rubbles! They're the other stone-age fam-i-ly! Barney! And his Betty! They're as neighborly as they can be! (Barney sings:) Barney, I'm Fred's bosom buddy friend! (Betty sings:) As long, as he has a buck to lend! When you're with the Rubbles, have a Scooby-Dooby-Doo time, a Dooby-Doo time, we'll have a gay old time!"
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Film & TV
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Drama & Performing
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Books, Magazines & Printed Matter > Magazines & Newspapers
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Young Adult