Modern Semiconductor Devices for Integrated Circuits Hardcover – 22 Mar 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chenming Calvin Hu holds the TSMC Distinguished Professor Chair of Microelectronics at University of California, Berkeley. He is a member of the US Academy of Engineering and a foreign member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. From 2001 to 2004, he was the Chief Technology Officer of TSMC. A Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), he has been honored with the Jack Morton Award in1997 for his research on transistor reliability, the Solid State Circuits Award in 2002 for co-developing the first international standard transistor model for circuit simulation, and the Jun-ichi Nishizawa Medal in 2009 for exceptional contributions to device physics and scaling. He has supervised over 60 Ph.D. student theses, published 800 technical articles, and received more than 100 US patents. His other honors include Sigma Xi Moni Ferst Award, R&D 100 Award, and UC Berkeley’s highest award for teaching ― the Berkeley Distinguished Teaching Award.For additional information, visit the author's Web site.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering