on 28 July 2016
Bought three of these for our living room and they're very good for the price. We opted not to paint them but just be warned that they finger print very easily so wash hands first.
on 26 April 2017
Very easy on the eyes when they are on nice relaxing lights, just a little bit fiddly fitting them (tucking the wires in)other than that can't fault them 😊
on 19 May 2014
im really pleased with my wall lights..they give off a really nice glow to my conservatory. receive one broken in the post, got instant feed back and got a replacement in a couple days. i would definately recomend this item
on 27 February 2017
worried that it didn't give much light but 3 in a double bedroom with 6v LED bulbs are perfect
on 19 May 2016
Just as described. Neat, seems well made. Took just a few minutes to fit, as long as you have the correct knowledge of how to wire safely.
on 27 November 2015
Brilliant, easy to paint and install. If I was really picky I would point out that the light fitting is on one side (the bulb sits sideways) which with a pair on a wall means the light patterns aren't quite symmetrical. The way the shade fits to the wall means that you cant easily turn one upside down to change this. Still highly recommended.
on 28 March 2016
fantastic! smooth and stylish. I especially like that you can paint it and therefore have it "disappear" into the wall
on 17 February 2017
SMALL AND NARROW NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING BUT GOOD QUALITY
on 14 May 2016
l painted the lights the colour of my walls and they look really good I am so pleased with them .Lighting the walls top and bottom looks great .
on 10 September 2015
Wonderful lights. Excellent value for money. Easy to install, although a template would have been useful, but my son made one. Would recommend to anyone.